Amati & Associates website has moved!
Due the continuous growth, and the expanding network, it was time that the Amati & associates website had its own URL We have therefore relocated it, please update your bookmarks! The filibertoamati.com becomes the new home of Filiberto Amati profile, as it used to be until 2011. The email addresses based on the filibertoamati.com are still functioning, but we now have emails also on the amati-associates.com domain.
Latest News!Amati&Associates » News
- Examiner.com / Interview with branding and co-creation expert, Filiberto Amati 27/10/2014
- Four branding tips to better connect with customers and clients 30/09/2014
- Introducing Societal Branding Workshops 18/09/2014
- Amati and Associates Research quoted by ‘The European’ 18/09/2014
- Rituals to Achieve Business Success 17/09/2014
- Supporting SME’s in South East Asia markets 16/09/2014
- Driving Innovation Through Consumer Rituals 16/09/2014
- Marketing Pros Share Top Marketing, Tech & Business Sources 16/09/2014
- Beer and Spirits Innovation Trends 16/09/2014
- The Challenge of Writing, Validating and Using Consumer Insights 16/09/2014
- Articulo en America Retail 12/11/2014
- Guest Post on America Retail 08/10/2014
- “Making Innovation Happen” publicado en el blog de ESADECREAPOLIS 16/09/2014
- Co-creazione: Mistero Risolto! – una guida all’utilizzo della cocreazione con consumatori ed esperti in temi di innovazione e branding 16/09/2014
- Filiberto Amati riceve il premio Guido Dorso 16/09/2014
My previous experiences and my background
With a Master Degree in Commercial Engineering from Federico II in Naples, Filiberto started his career in Procter&Gamble, in Belgium in 1997, working in generating strong and proprietary consumer insights in the laundry and fabric softener consumer marker. He left the company in 2001 to pursue a MBA degree at IESE Business School in Barcelona, Spain, from which he graduated in 2003. During the summer of 2002 Filiberto joined as MBA Intern, Lehman Brothers combining rotations at their London and Milan offices. Upon graduation he stayed in Barcelona, where he freelanced for luxury design agency Plush and for premium cosmetics companies. In 2005 he received a job offer from Auberon Growth Consultants in the Netherlands and relocated to Amsterdam, where he had the opportunity to work for local stars like SBS, and international corporations like Heineken and Philips. At the beginning of 2007 he joined Philips as interim Sr. Director of End-User innovation, helping the consumer electronics vision in defining an ambient living strategy and fueling a more consumer-centric innovation approach. Upon the end of his contract he joined Gruppo Campari, for whom he worked in Monaco, St. Maarten, Mexico and Brussels, with regional commercial and marketing responsibilities including North America, Central America and finally the Netherlands. In 2011, he worked for ILLVA Saronno as Regional Director for Central And Eastern Europe, before relocating to Poland and launching in 2012 Amati & Associates, working on more than 20 projects in 15 different countries. In 2013 he also started a PHD program at INE PAN – Institute of Economics at the Polish Academy of Sciences.
Publications and Public Speaking
Articles, Books, Speaches and Blogs
Both my consulting experience as well as my PHD research, give me an opportunity to learn about innovation and branding. And I am delighted and lucky enough to be sharing these experiences as a speaker (e.g. PAN, Esadecreapolis, Kompania Piwowarska/ SAB Miller Poland) or through a number of blogs. I am a guest blogger at Esadecreapolis, on America-Retail, and my research has been featured on and I have been interviewed by CEO Blog Nation, Health News Digest, the Examiner, The European, and the Entrepreneurs Podcast Network. While most of my PhD research is on co-creation, innovation and co-innovation, I also published a book in June 2014. Co-creazione:Mistero Risolto! is a journey on co-creation which aims helping the reader in asking the right questions about co-creation, so that the reader can find the most compelling answers on the topic, based on its own. The book, currently in Italian and english, is available for purchase on Amazon and specialized bookstores.
How to get in touch